If you don't agree with me

If you don't agree with me just leave your email in the comment area i will give you editing rights,then you can post what you think is right in this blog

RIGGED RACE - Corrupt Glock Robs Real F1 Champion

As a lifelong F1 fan I am appalled and disgusted this year's championship has been decided by the corrupt actions of one driver and his team.

I wanted Hamilton to win this championship but he will never be the 2008 title holder in my or any genuine F1 fan's eyes and Glock MUST have his license removed for this dreadful and unforgivable robbery and his team MUST be stripped of all their constructor's points...as McLaren were last year for exactly the same offence - cheating.

Felipe Massa is the REAL 2008 F1 World Champion and whole heartedly deserves the title from genuine F1 fans.

No comments:

Followers